Home MAX 2 gives you internet access with speeds up to 8mbps and all the features of our other products with a monthly download limit of 2GB per month (thats approximately 400 standard sized songs or 400,000 standard sized emails downloaded if not doing else.). If would like a more accurate estimate of your usage please click on our information tab and use our official broadband usage calculator. Usage over this limit will automatically be charged to your account at a cost of £1.25 in 1GB blocks of usage.
What you get
- Up to 8MB speed broadband packages (depending on quality and length of telephone line and traffic management at the time of use)
- Upto 440kbps upload (depending on your telephone line quality and distance from exchange and traffic management at the time of use)
- Anti-Virus on email
- Anti-Spam on email
- Monthly download limit of 2 Gigabytes (GB) of data. Internet use over this limit will incur additional charge of £1.25 per extra 1GB of usage.
- 5 mailboxes
- 2GB mail storage
- 1 Static IP address
- Web mail
- Access to locally based dedicated helpdesk in Ipswich at the cost of a local call. We fully support all service queries and problems and also will assist you with any other computer or technology based query.
- Fair usage policy applies. Click here to view it
|How much will this cost?|
|1 time set up cost||Free|
|Contract Period||12 months|
|Cost per month||£16.99|
|Line Rental & Calls||Contact Phone Provider|
What else do I need?
Wireless Router – £30 with order
Microfilters – £4.00 each (1 is supplied free with the wireless router)
Working Phone line & Line Rental package – Please consult with a telephone provider for associated costs.
Click here for more information on the hardware we supply.