Home MAX 30 gives you internet access with speeds of up to 8mbps and all the features of our other products with a monthly download limit of 30GB per month. If would like a estimate of your usage please click on our information tab and use our official broadband usage calculator. Usage over this limit will automatically be charged to your account at a cost of £1.25 in 1GB blocks of usage.
What you get
- Up to 8MB speed broadband packages (depending on quality and length of telephone line and traffic management at the time of use)
- Upto 440kbps upload (depending on your telephone line quality and distance from exchange and traffic management at the time of use)
- Anti-Virus on email
- Anti-Spam on email
- Monthly download limit of 2 Gigabytes (GB) of data. Internet use over this limit will incur additional charge of £1.25 per extra 1GB of usage.
- 5 mailboxes
- 2GB mail storage
- 1 Static IP address
- Web mail
- Access to locally based dedicated helpdesk in Ipswich at the cost of a local call. We fully support all service queries and problems and also will assist you with any other computer or technology based query.
- Fair usage policy applies. Click here to view it
How much will this cost? 1 time set up cost Free Contract Period 12 months Cost per month £48.99 Line Rental & Calls Contact Phone Provider
What else do I need?
Wireless Router – £30 with order
Microfilters – £4.00 each (1 is supplied free with the wireless router)
Working Phone line & Line Rental package – Please consult with a telephone provider for associated costs.
Click here for more information on the hardware we supply.