On January 14th 2020 Microsoft will stop supporting the Windows 7 Operating System.
Essentially after this date, Microsoft will no longer provide security and bug fix updates to your machine. This does increase the risk slightly of your machine being able to be compromised by hackers or by viruses. This won’t change your ability to use the machine – it simply increases the risk.
If you have Windows 7, you can upgrade to Windows 10 for free, by following a very simple process and this will then protect you going forward. The process takes about 3 hours from start to finish to upgrade – around half of this time you won’t be able to use your machine.
To do the upgrade, you just need to go here – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10, click Download Tool, once it has downloaded, Run the file and then and choose to “upgrade this pc” (after accepting various T’s and C’s).
Of course, we always recommending doing an available upgrade, especially where it relates to security updates.
Locally supported, high quality unlimited broadband service from only £15.99 per month.
Unlimited Telephone and Remote Support packages from only £33 per month. On site service also available.
Visually stunning and effective website designs that showcases your products and services - all supported locally.
Hosting / Cloud
Cost effective, high quality and locally supported website & email hosting and Cloud Services.
What can we do for you?
- New Low Cost Website Design Package Available - only £495 + VAT
- Spam Emails - Emails that report your account has been compromised
- New, Superfast Broadband Package Available - only £28.99pm
- Ransomware Advice
- Merry Christmas & Helpdesk Opening Hours over Christmas
- Publish your community event FREE of charge
Why choose CAS IT Services?
- We operate as a not for profit enterprise
- We look after the best interests of our customers - not our shareholders
- Profits made from the service are put back into local community projects