Office 365 from Microsoft is a fantastic suite of cloud based applications that can be a benefit to any day-to-day operations of any organisation. It can provide a viable long term alternative to a traditional file server setup for large organisation and can provide a nimble and neat solution for small charities who require a remotely available simple file storage and email solution.
Office 365 gives you a variety of benefits –
- Gives you access to the latest classic Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint etc
- Access to additional tools such as Microsoft Teams, Yammer and much more
- Cloud file storage solutions in Onedrive & Sharepoint
- Remote working capabilities throughout the suite
- No reliance on local systems
- Fully featured email systems including shared contacts, shared tasks and shared calendars
- Improved sharing and collaboration on documents and files
- Flexible and nimble. Additional software can be added on at extra cost as and when you need it.
Here at IT Services at CAS, we use Office 365 ourselves so can provide you the setup, migration, best practice advice and ongoing support you require.
Microsoft provide great value licensing for their Office 365 product, and charities in particular can really benefit from large discounts. We have partnered with approved Microsoft resellers so you can just leave all of the licensing requirements in our hands and we will sort it all out for you.
If this is of interest then please contact us on 01473 345305 or email us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to discuss your requirements and discuss a quote for the setup and installation of the service, dependant on your needs.